In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, we would like to welcome you back into the hospital building starting Tuesday, June 22nd for doctor appointments only.
We ask that you follow the below safety protocols for in-hospital doctor appointments:
- Masks are required when inside the hospital.
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
- Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment.
- While in the exam room, please maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
Dr. Martin will be seeing clients again in the Holistic Veterinary Center, Tuesdays through Thursdays (7:00 AM to 12:00 PM), with the same protocols listed above. Note, her Monday appointments will be seen upstairs.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services, just let our team know when you are scheduling.
Appointments that are still operating via curbside services include:
- Surgery & Dental Check-ins and Discharges
- Drop Off Check-ins and Discharges
- Technician appointments
- Laser appointments
- Food and medication pickups
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.